So, Doug and I have been married 2 weeks now. And I have come to the conclusion that married life is pretty much the best thing ever. Doug spoils me so much. He worries that he doesn't do enough for me, but really, he does everything! I fall in love with him over and over because he is so sweet it blows me away.
Last night he made me dinner. It was supposed to be my night to cook for him, but when I picked him up from work, he could just tell I was having an off day, and he insisted on making dinner. (Speaking of cooking, Doug is a great cook. :) )
Seriously, it is amazing how in tune he tries to stay with my needs. Somehow, he always knows when I need a hug or a text or just a night for the two of us instead of running around everywhere.
I love him. TONS.
Anyway, things are going just great! I couldn't be happier. Life with Doug is the best, and I am so grateful that he chose me and asked me to marry him.
Yay! Being married is seriously the best thing ever. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Doug and Lydia!! When are you going to come to Utah so we can meet Lydia?
ReplyDeleteYea! I am glad I know that you have this. I had a lot of fun reading it! Can't wait to read more! :)
ReplyDelete