Friday, May 22, 2009

Date night :)

So, Doug took me on a date tonight. We hadn't been on a formal date in awhile, so last night I asked him if we could go on a date. And he spoils me, so he said of course.

Anyway, so I got all cute, and he got all handsome and we went bowling. He did pretty well, but I was less successful. Oh well. We had fun at least. :) And then we went out to eat. Oh yeah, and he even bought me ice cream afterwards! It was just SO NICE to spend some time with him and not have to worry about wedding stuff or work and just enjoy being together. He is amazing, and I appreciate all the he does for me. He is the best. I love Doug sooooo much. It's pretty ridiculous.

We had to end date night early because I work graveyards at a battered women's shelter. Sigh. And next week is going to be so busy with the house closing and bridal showers and me volunteering at Haven House, another doemstic violence shelter, not to mention final wedding plans, so I'm really glad we got to have date night this week.

Pretty much, I'm in love, and it's the best feeling in the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment