Saturday, May 9, 2009

1 Month 2 days


I've been having a hard time sleeping lately. I think it's a variety of things.

1: I watch scary tv shows (ghost hunters, ghost adventurers, etc...) right before bed, which creeps me out.

2: I'm so SO SOOO excited for the next 1 month and 2 days to go by so I can finally be the husband of the magnificent Lydia. I love her so much.

3: We're buying a house. Big responsibility. Kinda daunting at times.


Life is really good. I don't remember a time when I was happier. I'm certain that if it wasn't for a loving Supreme Creator, I wouldn't have the great blessings I enjoy now. One of my biggest worries is that I won't be able to care for Lydia in the way she should be taken care of. She takes care of me and I feel that sometimes I don't do enough to ensure her ease and joy of life. I'm sure that it would be worse of me if I didn't worry about that. I sure love that wonderful lady.


Mother's Day is today (since I'm writing this at 12:45 in the morning). I just want to thank some of the greatest ladies I know on this blessed day. My mom, Evalee. I am who I am today because of the greatness of her. She is one of the greatest people I know. She doesn't have an ounce of guile in her. She is as sweet and innocent as God would have all of us be. Lydia's mom, Elizabeth. I can tell that she is a wonderful mother by how wonderful her children and family are. I will be eternally grateful for raising such a magnificent lady. Thank you. My grandma, Ione. I love you, grandma! You are the crown gem in the Taylor family. You keep smiles on the mouths of everyone you know. Thank you for raising me. Both of my sisters-in-laws. Putting up with my brothers isn't easy. Spawning their children, I'm sure, is much more difficult. They are wonderful children who are blessed by God to have the mother's they have. Thank you for improving the lives of my brothers and raising such great children.

I could write much more, but I won't.

I love God, I love Lydia, I love my family and I love my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment