Good job Jaxon! Such a cutie and he is getting so dang big! Side note... how funny that you won a copy of her e-book... I seriously just bought it! Well just bought it as in bought it when you posted this. :) Apparently we look at the same blogs/site...lol
Wow!!! So cool!!! He did it!!! He is so proud of himself -- too cool.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jaxon!!!! What a big boy he is getting to be.
ReplyDeletelooks like you won a copy of my e-book! contact me with your email info so I can send it;)
ReplyDeletekristenATkristendukephotography.com
Good job Jaxon! Such a cutie and he is getting so dang big! Side note... how funny that you won a copy of her e-book... I seriously just bought it! Well just bought it as in bought it when you posted this. :) Apparently we look at the same blogs/site...lol
ReplyDelete