Friday, April 9, 2010

You update the blog, I'll clean the house

That's what Doug told me.

This was a few weeks ago when i was still in the throes of constant nausea, fatigue, and mood swings. Yeah, the first trimester was pretty rough for me and Doug. But once I hit the second trimester, i was amazed at all the energy I have back! YAY! It feels soooooooo great to be able to take care of me and Doug and the house again. Not to mention work is so much less stressful now that I'm not on the verge of throwing up all the time, and I'm not dragging myself everywhere. Doug is noticeably more happy as well. He was such a trooper thru the last three months! I love him so much. And we are so excited to be expecting!

The baby is doing great, and I am starting to show (or I am just getting fat). We will find out what we are having at the end of this month. Doug really wants a boy.

1 comment: